Reliably distribute 4K@60Hz video signals to your UHDTV using this Ultra Slim Series High Speed HDMI® Cable from Monoprice!
- 18Gbps data throughput
- Ferrite cores help protect against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- 36 AWG copper conductors
- Gold plated connectors
- Supports HDR and HDR10: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Full YUV 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling at 4K
- Supports Dolby Vision™
- Supports 4k UHD High Resolution HDTVs
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K, Audio Return Channel, FHD, Deep Color, HDMI-CEC and HDCP
- Connects HDMI-enabled devices, including PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Roku, Blu-Ray players and computers to HDMI-enabled displays, A/V receivers and more
It supports the following HDMI features:
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Sony® is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. x.v.Color™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
DTS® is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby® and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby Vision™ and Dolby TrueHD™ are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping costs to Finland, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City, France:
- Orders above 30€: Free Shipping
- Orders below 30€: 3,79€
For deliveries to Cyprus, Malta, Norway, Switzerland, shipping costs vary by weight:
- 10kg – 4.99 kg: 7,68 €
- 5kg – 9.99 kg: 8,79€
- 10kg – 19.99 kg: 11,33€
- 20kg – 29.99 kg: 11,67€
- 30kg – 39.99 kg: 19,91€
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 30 days without giving a reason.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.