Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for tablets, telescopes, tripods, or music keyboards using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out. It includes a pair of 2.4" wheels on one end and handles on each end, so you can wheel it around or use two people to carry the load.
Note that this case is just a tad too small to provide superior protection to our California Classic and Retro Vision electric guitars. The guitars fit, but provide only about 1/2" and 1/4" clearance, respectively, at the widest part of the guitar body. Measure your guitar's body at its widest point to determine if it will fit with sufficient clearance to provide good shock protection.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- 2.4" wheels and handles on each end for easy portability
- Customizable name plate
- 7mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 3220 cu in (52.76 liter) internal volume
- 116.40 lbs (52.8 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 46.81" x 15.94" x 6.30" (1189 x 405 x 160 mm) external dimensions
- 44.80" x 13.82" x 5.24" (1138 x 351 x 133 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 20.61 lbs (9.35 kg)
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping costs to Finland, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City, France:
- Orders above 30€: Free Shipping
- Orders below 30€: 3,79€
For deliveries to Cyprus, Malta, Norway, Switzerland, shipping costs vary by weight:
- 10kg – 4.99 kg: 7,68 €
- 5kg – 9.99 kg: 8,79€
- 10kg – 19.99 kg: 11,33€
- 20kg – 29.99 kg: 11,67€
- 30kg – 39.99 kg: 19,91€
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 30 days without giving a reason.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.