The Monoprice™ 8K Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cable is the next generation of HDMI cable. Certified by an HDMI authorized testing center, these cables support up to 8K@60Hz/4K@120Hz resolution, 48Gbps bandwidth, and all features found in the HDMI 2.1 specification. It features next‑gen technology, which makes it the perfect choice for the latest gaming consoles, including the Sony® PlayStation® 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft® Xbox Series X™, and Xbox® Series S. This cable carries a CL2 in‑wall fire safety rating.
- Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cable
- Supports all features of the HDMI® 2.1 specification
- Supports uncompressed video resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz
- Delivers 48Gbps bandwidth
- Supports Dynamic HDR
- Exceptionally low EMI
- CL2 in‑wall fire safety rating
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Supports Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- Supports Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Best choice for the latest gaming consoles*
- Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Backwards compatible with all existing HDMI devices
*Sony® PlayStation® 5, PlayStation 5 Digital Edition, Microsoft® Xbox Series X™, and Xbox® Series S
48Gbps Bandwidth: These cables feature up to 48Gbps bandwidth, which allows them to support high bandwidth dependent content and features, such as Dynamic HDR, Dolby Vision™, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS:X®.
Dynamic HDR: Dynamic HDR ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts, optimized on a scene‑by‑scene or even a frame‑by‑frame basis.
Supports up to 8K@60Hz: These cables support uncompressed video resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, including 4K@120Hz. Additionally, they can support resolutions up to 10K@120Hz using the visually lossless VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a.
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): The eARC feature simplifies connectivity and is optimized for use with object‑based audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. It ensures full compatibility between audio devices and future HDMI® 2.1 devices.
48Gbps, Up to 8K@60Hz, Dynamic HDR, eARC
Monoprice™ 8K Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cables support Dynamic HDR, meaning content will be able to take advantage of HDR's expanded contrast ranges, brightness levels, and heightened levels of detail, optimized on a scene‑by‑scene or even a frame‑by‑frame basis. The high bandwidth and extended video resolutions allow your equipment to support the most advanced gaming features, including support for AMD® FreeSync™ on the PlayStation® 4 Pro, Xbox Series X™, Xbox® Series S, and Xbox One™ X consoles.
Lengths: 1, 2, and 3 meters
Also available in 5 packs
- Supports uncompressed HDMI® resolutions up to 8K@60Hz, including 3D and Multiview video
- Supports resolutions up to 10K@120Hz using the visually lossless VESA® Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2a
- Supports Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range) for brighter, deeper, and more lifelike colors
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) features
- Supports AMD® FreeSync™ on the Xbox Series X™, Xbox® Series S, Xbox One™ X, and PlayStation® 4 Pro consoles
- Supports SA‑CD, DVD‑Audio, DTS‑HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high definition audio standards
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536kHz audio sampling rate
- Supports Deep Color with up to 16‑bits per channel, including the Sony® x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports Game Mode Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and produces a more fluid and detailed gameplay experience
- CL2 in‑wall fire safety rating
Monoprice™ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
HDMI®, the HDMI Logo, and High‑Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Sony® is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation. x.v.Color™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation. PlayStation® is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Microsoft®, Xbox®, Xbox One™, and Xbox Series X™ are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Dolby®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Vision™, Dolby TrueHD™, and the double‑D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS®, DTS:X®, the Symbol, and DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. DTS‑HD™ and DTS‑HD Master Audio™ are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
VESA® is a registered trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association.
AMD® and AMD FreeSync™ are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.