XLR Male to XLR Female Cable | Microphone & Interconnect | Gold Plated | 16AWG | Premier Series
- Product SKU: 104749
- Category: Bestsellers Cables Pro Audio Cables Pro Music Equipment Sale
- Balanced cables have a separate braided shield to provide additional resistance to interference without modulating the interference into the signal.
- Prevents ground loop issues.
- XLR male to female cables continue our tradition of bringing the highest quality cables at the best prices.
- These cables feature thick, heavy gauge wires, gold plated connectors and sturdy connector housings.
Monoprice’s line of Professional Audio cables brings you high performance cables at rock bottom prices. Whether you’re connecting broadcast equipment, instruments for your band or your high end entertainment system, Monoprice has the interconnect cables for you.
Balanced audio cables utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run. Additionally, unlike standard unbalanced RCA interconnects that utilizes their braid as a signal return, balanced cables have a separate braided shield to provide additional resistance to interference without modulating the interference into the signal. This prevents ground loop issues.
Our XLR male to female cables continue our tradition of bringing the highest quality cables at the best prices.
- XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG cable
- Thick, heavy gauge wires
- Gold plated connectors
- Sturdy connector housings
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.