Monoprice 3-Way Adjustable Tilting DUAL Desk Mount Bracket for 10-23in Monitors up to 15 kg (33 lbs) Black
Free space on your desk and gain improved ergonomics by using this 3-Way Adjustable Tilting Monitor Desk Mount Bracket from Monoprice!
Using a desk mount bracket provides additional desk space by moving the monitor above the desk. It allows you to position your monitor at eye level, which reduces neck/back strain and pain from lengthy sessions in front of the computer.
This mount attaches to the edge of a desk, table, or other horizontal surface with a maximum thickness about 1.75 inch. It has two 14.2 inch jointed extension arms, which allows you to position your monitors at exactly the right height, angle, and distance. The monitors can be tilted and rotated, allowing for easy conversion between landscape and portrait mode on the monitor. It fits two monitors weighing up to 33 lbs. each, with either 75x75 or 100x100 VESA® mounting patterns.
- Fits displays 10 inch to 23 inch (25 cm to 58 cm) maximum 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- Fits two monitors with VESA® 75x75 and 100x100 mounting patterns
- 3 way adjustable tilting
- Tilts ±12 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees allowing for easy portrait or landscape orientation
- Height adjustable to about 17.7 inches (45 cm)
- Two 14.2 inch (36 cm) jointed extension arms
- Clamps to surfaces between 0.9 - 1.75 inches (2.2 - 4.5 cm) thick
- Steel construction with welded base clamp and aluminum extension arm
- Includes cable management clips
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.