Cat6A Ethernet Bulk Cable | Solid | 550MHz | UTP | CMR | Pure Bare Copper Wire | 10G | 23AWG | Orange | 304 m (1000 ft)
- Product SKU: 118607
- Category: Bestsellers Cables Networking Cables
- 23AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors. CMR (Riser) fire safety rating.
- 650MHz bandwidth. Designed for use in 10GBase-T (10Gbps) network environments.
- Exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards. UL listed and RoHS compliant.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) category 6a ethernet cable.
Monoprice's™ 23AWG Cat6a 650MHz UTP Solid, Riser-Rated (CMR) Bulk Pure Bare Copper Ethernet Cable is premium, high-speed cabling designed for use in 10GBase-T (10Gbps) network environments. Constructed using 23AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors with a CMR-rated PVC jacket, it exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards and is safe for use in the Riser spaces of commercial class buildings. This cable is UL-listed and RoHS compliant.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6A Ethernet cable
- 23AWG solid, pure bare copper conductors
- CMR (Riser) fire safety rating
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Designed for use in 10GBase-T (10Gbps) network environments
- Exceeds ANSI® TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards
- UL-listed and RoHS compliant
- 1000-foot (304 m) wooden spool
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL® Code 444 and National Electrical Code® TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Monoprice™ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
UL® and the UL logo are registered trademarks of UL LLC.
ANSI®, the ANSI logo, and numerous other identifiers containing "ANSI" are registered trademarks, service marks, and accreditation marks of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
NEC® and National Electrical Code® are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.