Maker Ultimate 2 3D Printer
- Product SKU: 136045
- Category: 3D Printers 3D Printing Bestsellers Sale
- Auto bed leveling: Eliminate the hassles of bed leveling with screws and springs. The built-in inductive sensor can automatically level the print bed, saving you times and aggravation. lt makes the print bed absolutely level, ensuring that the first print layers is properly adhere to the build plate. Additionally, each printer is pre-levelled at factory before it ships.
- Heated and removable glass built plate: The glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, ensuring that the first print layers are flawless. The build plate can be heated to 100 degree C, which helps first layer adhesion with materials such as ASA and ABS.
- Filament detector: With the Ultimate 2, you have no need to worry about running out of filament in the middle of a print. The built-in filament sensor detects when the filament has been consumed and automatically pauses the print, allowing you to load a fresh spool of filament to finish your print.
- Fully enclosed: Environmental factors can cause prints to curl, split, or otherwise fail, especially when working with more temperature sensitive filaments. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print.
- Internal lighting: The full enclosure has the negative effect of making it more difficult to see your print, without using a flashlight or other spot lighting. The Ultimate 2 features a row of LED lights inside the enclosure, allowing you to easily monitor your print.
The Ultimate 2 3D Printer includes a host of features that makes it easier than ever to get perfect 3D prints with a minimum of hassle. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print and making it easier to work with materials like ASA and ABS without fear of warping. The enclosure is lit internally with LED lights, allowing to you monitor the print without the need for a flashlight or other spot lighting. The removable glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, while the underlying aluminum plate allows the printer to use its built-in inductive sensor for auto leveling. All in all, the Ultimate 2's advanced features and ease-of-use makes it the perfect 3D printer for personal, professional, and educational applications.
What's in the box
- 1x 3D printer
- 1x 500g spool of PLA filament
- 1x Filament holder
- 1x 8GB microSD™ card
- 1x microSD™ card reader
- 1x Metal scraper
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Switch cable
- 1x Motor cable
- 1x Set of Allen keys
- 1x Roll yellow tape
- 1x Spanner
- 1x Stick of water washable glue
- 1x US power cord
- 1x UK power cord
- 1x EU power cord
- 1x User's manual
- 5x User's manuals (English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish)
- User's Manual (Jul 15, 2019)
- Manuel d'Utilisateur (Français) (Jul 15, 2019)
- Benutzerhandbuch (Deutsch) (Jul 15, 2019)
- Manuale Utente (Italiano) (Jul 15, 2019)
- Manual del Usuario (Español) (Jul 15, 2019)
- Quick User Guide (May 20, 2019)
- Schnellstartanleitung (Deutsch) (May 20, 2019)
- Guide de Dêmarrage Rapide (Français) (May 20, 2019)
- Guía de Inicio Rápido (Italiano) (May 20, 2019)
- Guida Rapida (Español) (May 20, 2019)
- Cura Slicing Software for Windows® 64 v3.3.0 (Mar 26, 2019)
- Cura Slicing Software for Mac® OS X® v3.3.0 (Mar 26, 2019)
- Wiibuilder Slicing Software for Windows v220.127.116.11 (Jan 20, 2020)
- WiiBuilder Slicing Software v18.104.22.168 (Mar 26, 2019)
- Sample Models (gcode) (Mar 27, 2019)
- Firmware Update v2.2.8 (Jan 24, 2020)
Monoprice™ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
SD™ and microSD™ are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mac® and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Wi‑Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi‑Fi Alliance.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.