The Ultimate 2 3D Printer includes a host of features that makes it easier than ever to get perfect 3D prints with a minimum of hassle. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print and making it easier to work with materials like ASA and ABS without fear of warping. The enclosure is lit internally with LED lights, allowing to you monitor the print without the need for a flashlight or other spot lighting. The removable glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, while the underlying aluminum plate allows the printer to use its built-in inductive sensor for auto leveling. All in all, the Ultimate 2's advanced features and ease-of-use makes it the perfect 3D printer for personal, professional, and educational applications.
What's in the box
- 1x 3D printer
- 1x 500g spool of PLA filament
- 1x Filament holder
- 1x 8GB microSD™ card
- 1x microSD™ card reader
- 1x Metal scraper
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Switch cable
- 1x Motor cable
- 1x Set of Allen keys
- 1x Roll yellow tape
- 1x Spanner
- 1x Stick of water washable glue
- 1x US power cord
- 1x UK power cord
- 1x EU power cord
- 1x User's manual
- 5x User's manuals (English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish)
- User's Manual (May 20, 2019)
- Manuel d'Utilisateur (Français) (May 20, 2019)
- Benutzerhandbuch (Deutsche) (May 20, 2019)
- Manuale Utente (Italiano) (May 20, 2019)
- Manual de Usuario (Español) (May 20, 2019)
- Quick User Guide (May 20, 2019)
- Schnellstartanleitung (Deutsche) (May 20, 2019)
- Guide de Démarrage Rapide (Français) (May 20, 2019)
- Guía de Inicio Rápido (Italiano) (May 20, 2019)
- Guida Rapida (Español) (May 20, 2019)
- Cura Slicing Software for Windows® 64 v3.3.0 (Mar 26, 2019)
- Cura Slicing Software for Mac® OS X® v3.3.0 (Mar 26, 2019)
- WiiBuilder Slicing Software v184.108.40.206 (Mar 26, 2019)
- Sample Models (gcode) (Mar 27, 2019)
- Firmware Update v1.6 (Mar 20, 2019)
microSD™ is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Mac® and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Updated Jun 3, 2019
|Maximum Printing Area||7.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" (200 x 150 x 150 mm)|
|Maximum Nozzle Temperature||250°C|
|Maximum Build Plate Temperature||100°C|
|Printing Speed||20 ~ 150 mm/sec|
XY Axis: 0.011mm
Z Axis: 0.0025mm
|Supported Filament Types||ABS, PLA, PLA Pro, TPU, TPE, PET, Metal fill, Wood fill, etc.|
|Supported Software||Wiibuilder, Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, Kisslicer|
|Supported File Formats||.STL, .gcode, .OBJ|
|Print Interface||USB, microSD™ card|
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft® Windows®, Mac® OS X®|
|Input Power||24 VDC, 10A|
|AC Adapter Input Power||100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||200 watts|
|Dimensions||15.0" x 13.4" x 16.5" (380 x 340 x 420 mm)|
|Weight||33.1 lbs. (15kg)|
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from €20.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.