The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi® network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.
- User's Manual (Aug 16, 2019)
- Benutzerhandbuch (Deutsch) (Aug 16, 2019)
- Manuel d'Utilisation (Français) (Aug 16, 2019)
- Manuale Utente (Italiano) (Aug 16, 2019)
- Manual de Usuario (Español) (Aug 16, 2019)
- Creation Workshop Slicing Software (Apr 3, 2018)
- Slic3r Slicing Software (Mar 11, 2019)
- ChiTuBox 64 Slicing Software (Jun 17, 2019)
- Firmware Updates (July 11, 2019)
- Firmware Update 3.82 (Oct 11, 2019)
- Firmware Update 3.83 (Oct 11, 2019)
microSD™ is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.