Voxel 3D Printer Fully Enclosed | Easy Wi-Fi Touch Screen | 8GB On-Board Memory | Polar Cloud Enabled
- Product SKU: 133820
- Category: 3D Printers 3D Printing Bestsellers
- Quick change nozzle: unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind
- Heated, flexible, and removable: Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. Can be heated to temperatures up to 60c
- Assisted Levelling: Assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as a single tap to the touch screen interface.
- Auto feeding with filament sensor: makes loading filament simple.A built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded
- Polar Cloud Enabled: you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection and even check in on how your print is doing with the built-in web cam
The Voxel is a unique, easy to use, beginner-friendly 3D printer that brings 3D printing to the masses with its simple menu system displayed on a 2.8" (7 cm) color IPS touch screen. The assisted leveling system reduces calibration to a single tap on the touch screen and the print nozzle can be swapped out in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. It features 8GB of internal memory for storing 3D models, a USB port for connecting a flash drive, a Wi-Fi® radio with a hotspot option for connecting your PC, and a built-in camera for monitoring print operations. Best of all, the printer comes fully assembled and includes sample 3D models and filament, allowing you to start printing within minutes of taking it out of the box.
Quick Change Nozzle: Unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the Voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind.
Heated Removable Build Plate: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model a breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°C.
Assisted Levelling: Assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as a single tap to the touch screen interface.
Polar Cloud™ Enabled: The MP Voxel comes Polar Cloud enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum, and even check in on how your print is doing with the built-in web cam!
Auto feeding with filament sensor: makes loading filament simple. A built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded.
*Print Monitoring only available through select Cloud software
What's in the Box
• 1x 3D Printer • 1x Spool Filament • 1x AC Power Cord • 1x Screwdriver • 1x Unclogging Tool • 1x Allen Wrench • 1x Package Grease • 1x Thank You Card • 1x User's Manual
|MP Select Mini
3D Printer V2
|Maker Plus 10 Mini
|Maker Plus 10
|Build Area||120 x 120 x 120 mm||200 x 200 x 180 mm||300 x 300 x 400 mm||150 x 150 x 150 mm||150 x 150 x 140 mm|
|Resolution||100-300 microns||50-300 microns||50-300 microns||100-400 microns||100-400 microns|
|Print Speed||up to 55 mm/sec||up to 100 mm/sec||up to 100 mm/sec||up to 100 mm/sec||up to 150 mm/sec|
|Maximum Extruder Temperature||250°C||280°C||280°C||240°C||240°C|
|Maximum Build Plate Temperature||60°C||110°C||110°C||100°C|
|Heated Built Plate||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Removable Build Plate||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Calibration||Manual leveling||Assisted leveling||Assisted leveling||Assisted leveling||Assisted leveling|
|Connectivity||Color touchscreen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Touchscreen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Touchscreen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Color touchscreen, USB drive, Wi‑Fi®||Color touchscreen, USB cable, USB drive, Wi‑Fi®|
|Supported Slicing Software||Cura, Repetier-Host||Cura, Repetier-Host, KISSSlicer||Cura, Repetier-Host, KISSSlicer||MP Flashprint, Slic3r, Skeinforge, Cura||MP Flashprint, Slic3r, Skeinforge, Cura|
- User's Manual (Feb 6, 2019)
- Manuel d'Utilisateur (Français) (Mar 13, 2019)
- Benutzerhandbuch (Deutsch) (Mar 13, 2019)
- Manuale Utente (Italiano) (Mar 13, 2019)
- Manual de Usuario (Español) (Mar 13, 2019)
- Gebruikershandleiding (Nederlandse) (Sep 18, 2019)
- MP Flashprint Software v3.23.2 for Windows® (64-bit) (Nov 20, 2018)
- MP Flashprint Software v3.23.2 for Windows® (32-bit) (Nov 20, 2018)
- MP Flashprint Software v3.23.2 for Mac® OS X® (Nov 20, 2018)
- Firmware Update v1.0.4 (Nov 20, 2018)
- MP Flashprint Software v4.0.0 for Windows® (64-bit) (Feb 05, 2020)
- MP Flashprint Software v4.0.0 for Windows® (32-bit) (Feb 05, 2020)
- MP Flashprint Software v4.0.0 for Mac® OS X® (Feb 05, 2020)
Certain filaments that can be used with this product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
SD™ and microSD™ are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
Polar Cloud™ is a trademark of Polar3D.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and Vista® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple®, Mac®, and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.