MP10 Mini 200x200mm Build Plate 3D Printer | Magnetic Heated Build Plate | Resume Printing Function | Assisted Leveling
- Product SKU: 134579
- Category: 3D Printers 3D Printing Bestsellers
- Assisted bed level sensor: Leveling is easy with the level sensor. It will detect differences in the bed, which allows you to set an accurate Z offset to make first layers a breeze.
- Heated, removable, & flexible print bed: Capable of easily hitting 100°C, this print bed makes removing prints easier than ever. The magnetic platform also makes cleaning and removing the bed itself simple and straightforward.
- 2 screw hotend removal: Access to your hotend is easy, making quick changes to the tool head possible. Switch from a 0.4mm to a 0.6mm nozzle without the hassle of actually changing the nozzle. Quick, convenient, and easy.
- Dual Y Gantry: The dual Y gantry provides a stable base for the printbed, minimizing wobble found in single Y gantry models of 3D printers. This results in cleaner prints and prevents the need to level over and over again.
- Easily accessible magnetic extruder: The removable magnetic carriage provides an easy launch point for changing to an extruder system of your choice. Working on your machine is more convenient than ever.
The MP10 is a feature rich 3D printer with a heated, flexible, and removable steel spring build plate, and an all metal extruder. It has an assisted level sensor on its magnetic extruder assembly, allowing easy changes to the Z offset in the menu for easy and perfect first layers. Wiring is no issue, as all of the components are already prewired and ready to go, with the connections hidden in the cable management sleeve. The Resume Print funtionality allows a print to be resumed after a power outage, power failure, or a sudden power loss from accidental unplugging.
- Build Volume: 200x200x180mm
- Material Support: PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon, Wood Fill, Metal Fill
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Layer Thickness: 50-300 microns
- Software: Cura, KISSlicer, and Simplify 3D
- Print Speed: up to 100mm/sec
- Input Power: 110-220 VAC, 50/60 HZ
- Dimensions and Weight: 15.7 x 21 x 15.7 inches ( 400 x 533 x 400 mm), 20.9 lbs (9.5 kg)
|MP Mini Delta
|MP Select Mini
3D Printer V2
|Maker Plus 10 Mini
|Maker Plus 10
|Build Area||ø100 x 120 mm||120 x 120 x 120 mm||200 x 200 x 180 mm||300 x 300 x 400 mm||150 x 150 x 150 mm|
|Resolution||50-200 microns||100-300 microns||50-300 microns||50-300 microns||100-400 microns|
|Print Speed||up to 150 mm/sec||up to 55 mm/sec||up to 100 mm/sec||up to 100 mm/sec||up to 100 mm/sec|
|Maximum Extruder Temperature||260°C||250°C||280°C||280°C||240°C|
|Maximum Build Plate Temperature||60°C||60°C||110°C||110°C||100°C|
|Heated Built Plate||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Removable Build Plate||✔||✔||✔|
|Calibration||Manual leveling||Manual leveling||Assisted leveling||Assisted leveling||Assisted leveling|
|Connectivity||Color LCD screen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Color touchscreen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Touchscreen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Touchscreen, Micro USB, microSD™ card, Wi‑Fi®||Color touchscreen, USB drive, Wi‑Fi®|
|Supported Slicing Software||Cura, Repetier-Host||Cura, Repetier-Host||Cura, Repetier-Host, KISSSlicer||Cura, Repetier-Host, KISSSlicer||MP Flashprint, Slic3r, Skeinforge, Cura|
- Quick Install Guide (July 09, 2019)
- User's Manual (Mar 29, 2019)
- Benutzerhandbuch (Deutsch) (Mar 29, 2019)
- Manual del Usuario (Español) (Mar 29, 2019)
- Manuel d'Utilisation (Français) (Mar 29, 2019)
- Gebruikershandleiding (Nederlandse) (Sep 18, 2019)
- Manuale dell'Utente (Italiano) (Mar 29, 2019)
- Cura for Windows® 64-bit v4.0.0 (May 20, 2019)
- Firmware Update (Dec 06, 2019)
Certain filaments that can be used with this product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
SD™ and microSD™ are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
Microsoft® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Wi‑Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi‑Fi Alliance.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.