Connect sound components and other audio equipment with this Premium 1/4" TS Patch Cable from Monoprice!
This unbalanced cable uses 16 AWG stranded, pure copper conductors and employs copper braid shielding with 97.5% coverage to ensure that stray radio frequency and electromagnetic signals do not degrade the audio quality of your performance. The plugs are gold plated to provide smooth, corrosion-free connections as well as maximum electrical conductivity.
With two separate conductors and the common shield ground, this cable can be used as an unbalanced stereo patch cable or as a balanced mono patch cable.
- Premier Series TS Male to Male Audio Cables.
- TRS/Stereo plugs on each end
- Provides a 97.5 Percent shielded, balanced connection for high fidelity, distortion-free play
- Gold plated connections ensure corrosion resistance and positive contact
- Robust connector housings and molded strain relief boots ensure long life
- Made with 16AWG stranded pure copper wires
Note that this cable is intended for general audio use.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.