Premium 3D Printer Filament ABS 1kg/spool
- Product SKU: 110546
- Category: 3D Printer Filament 3D Printer Filament & Resin 3D Printing Bestsellers
- 1.75mm 0.10mm ABS filament with roundness variation of less than 0.05mm.
- Nominal processing temperature of 240°C (446°F).
- 195mm reel diameter, 95mm hub diameter, 38mm spindle diameter, 80mm reel width.
- 1 Kg reel.
- High tensile strength and good overall toughness | low density and is softer than PLA, which means lower weight and lower cost when printing large models.
Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1.75mm ABS 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice!
ABS is one of the most commonly used filament types in 3D printing. It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness. It has a low density and is softer than PLA, which means lower weight and lower cost when printing large models. Hardness is such that no white dot appears when bending.
This 1 kg spool features a thickness of 1.75mm x 0.10mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.05mm. It has a nominal processing temperature of 230°C (446°F). Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
The negatives of using ABS is that it can give off a white smoke with a concentrated odor. It is best to ensure that the printing room is well ventilated when using ABS.
Additionally, it has a high moisture absorption rate. Depending on the overall humidity level of the printing environment, an opened spool can absorb enough moisture after a couple of days that high temperature printing could cause bubbles or pocks in the extrusion. It is therefore recommended to not open a spool until you are ready to print and to store any unused portion with with silca gel and/or an active dehumidifier to reduce the amount of moisture it can absorb.
- 1.75mm x 0.10mm ABS filament with roundness variation of less than 0.05mm
- Nominal processing temperature of 240°C (446°F)
- 195mm reel diameter
- 95mm hub diameter
- 38mm spindle diameter
- 80mm reel width
- 1 Kg reel
- High tensile strength and good overall toughness
- Low density and softer than PLA, which means lower weight and lower cost when printing large models.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.