New to Monoprice is the offering of PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol) filament, which has more flexible strength than ABS filament. It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics.
The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkali resistance. The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact. The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for it's transparency and clarity so you’re getting the benefits of both PLA and ABS in PETG.
The nominal print temperature is 230 ~ 250°C (446 ~ 482°F).
- The filaments are universally designed and Compatible with 3D printers using 1.75mm Diameter filament
- Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality
- The nominal print temperature is 230 ~ 250°C (446 ~ 482°F)
- The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact
- The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- 1.75mm Diameter filament
- Filament Comparison Chart (180416)
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Shipping costs to Finland, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City, France:
- Orders above 30€: Free Shipping
- Orders below 30€: 3,79€
For deliveries to Cyprus, Malta, Norway, Switzerland, shipping costs vary by weight:
- 10kg – 4.99 kg: 7,68 €
- 5kg – 9.99 kg: 8,79€
- 10kg – 19.99 kg: 11,33€
- 20kg – 29.99 kg: 11,67€
- 30kg – 39.99 kg: 19,91€
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 30 days without giving a reason.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.