Premium 3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm | 0.5kg/spool | Wood
- Product SKU: 112507
- Category: 3D Printer Filament 3D Printer Filament & Resin 3D Printing Bestsellers
- Laywood is an extrusion material made from 40% recycled wood combined with polymer binders
- It doesn't warp, doesn't shrink, and doesn't require a heated print bed.
- The finished product can be sanded like ordinary wood and even smells like wood.
- The color can be varied from light to dark by increasing the printing temperature through its 190 ~ 220C printing temperature range.
- Reel Dimension: Spool Diameter: 200mm (7.87"), Spool Width: 37mm (1.46"), Hub Diameter: 53.5mm (2.11"), and Hub Width: 37mm (1.46").
Give your 3D printed objects the look and feel of real wood using this 1.75mm Laywood 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice!
Laywood is an extrusion material made from 40% recycled wood combined with polymer binders to allow it to melt and print like any other material. It doesn't warp, doesn't shrink, and doesn't require a heated print bed. The finished product can be sanded like ordinary wood and even smells like wood. The color can be varied from light to dark by increasing the printing temperature through its 190 ~ 220°C printing temperature range.
- Roll diameter: 200 mm
- Roller width: 37 mm
- Hub diameter: 53,5 mm
- Hub width: 37 mm
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.