Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice!
PLA is a good choice for a printing material if you are looking for high accuracy and high resolution. It extrudes at lower temperatures, does not require a heated base, and has a very low shrinkage rate (0.3%). PLA is harder than ABS, but is therefore also a bit more brittle.
This 1 kg spool features a thickness of 1.75mm x 0.10mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.03mm. It has a nominal processing temperature of 210° C (410°F). Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
The negatives of using PLA is that it is vulnerable to degradation from moisture, sunlight, and heat. Additionally, it is more prone to overheating during processing, which can cause dripping and drooping if it gets too hot.
- 1.75mm x 0.10mm PLA filament with roundness variation of less than 0.03mm
- Nominal processing temperature of 210°C (410°F)
- 195mm reel diameter, 95mm hub diameter, 38mm spindle diameter, 80mm reel width
- 1 Kg reel
- Extrudes at lower temperatures, does not require a heated base, and has a very low shrinkage rate (0.3%)
- PLA is a plant-based plastic, which means that it is biodegradable and gives off a slightly sweet odor, like roasting corn
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.