Most commonly found on PCs as the PS/2 keyboard/mouse connector, the 6-pin Mini-DIN connection is used for a variety of applications, such as:
- Amateur HF radio equipment DATA connection
- Altec-Lansing PC speaker system subwoofer cable
- Blitz automotive DVD screen
- Chatterbox headsets
- Klipsch 2.1 channel audio system connections
- RS 232 connection on Dell MP series projectors
- Throttle cable for Saitek x52 Flight Sticks
- TV-out connection for Leadtek and VisionTek GeForce 2 Ti cards
- and many others
This 6 foot cable provides a straight-through (pin 1 to pin 1, etc.) connection with a male 6-pin Mini-DIN connector on each end.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.