Optical S/PDIF (aka Toslink) cables are an excellent way to distribute high-definition, multi-channel audio without the risk of common electrical problems, such as ground loops or RF and EM interference. This cable features a full-sized Toslink connector on one end and a mini (3.5mm) Toslink connector on the other end, plus molded connector heads and strain-relief boots.
* Full-sized male TOSLINK optical audio connectors on one end
* Mini male TOSLINK optical audio connectors on one end
* 5.0 mm outside diameter
* Molded strain relief connectors reduce strain where the cable and connectors meet
* Gold plated ferrule resists corrosion and provides maximum protection for the connector tip
* Precision polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer
* Plastic tip protectors attached to each end to protect the optical cable when not in use
*** 30-day easy returns. No restocking fee. Free lifetime technical support. Limited lifetime warranty. ***
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from €20.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.