Unity 100-Watt Bridgeable Power Amplifier
- Product SKU: 118513
- Category: Audio Bestsellers Receivers & Amplifiers
- Class-D amplifier providing 50 watts/channel (RMS) into 8ohm loads or 65 watts/channel into 4ohm loads. Bridgeable output provides 120 watts into a single 8ohm load.
- 4 pole detachable speaker screw connector (Phoenix connector) with support for up to 12AWG speaker wire. 12-volt trigger input for power-on/off. 12-volt trigger output for controlling other devices.
- Buffered loop output of original signal for connecting additional amplifiers.
- Rear panel volume gain adjustment. Built-in thermal and short circuit protection circuits.
- Includes rack-mount ears for mounting a single amp or two amps side-by-side.
Multiroom audio systems are in high demand these days. Homeowners and businesses have their own idea of what they want. Sometimes the all-in-one does not meet the need of the client.
This 2-channel class D power amplifier features a stereo speaker output, with support for 4-ohm and 8-ohm speakers. It can deliver 50 watts per channel into 8-ohm loads or 65 watts per channel into 4-ohm loads. Additionally, the output can be bridged to provide 120 watts to a single 8-ohm speaker. It includes a buffered loop line output of the original signal for driving another power amplifier in distributed whole house audio systems. The amp can be configured for always on, signal detection, or triggered power on status. It also includes a 12-volt trigger output for controlling other devices.
- Class-D amplifier providing 50 watts/channel (RMS) into 8 ohm loads or 65 watts/channel into 4-ohm loads
- Bridgeable output provides 120 watts into a single 8-ohm load
- 4-pole detachable speaker screw connector (Euroblock connector) with support for up to 12 AWG speaker wire
- 12-volt trigger input for power-on/off
- 12-volt trigger output for controlling other devices
- Buffered loop output of original signal for connecting additional amplifiers
- Rear panel volume gain adjustment
- Built-in thermal and short circuit protection circuits
- Includes rack-mount ears for mounting a single amp or two amps side-by-side
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.