USB-A to Micro B 2.0 Cable | 5-Pin | 28/24AWG | Gold Plated
- Product SKU: 108643
- Category: Bestsellers Cables USB Cables
- Great for system backups video editing or for creating a single large capacity drive from two separate hard drives
- Convenient communication through Bluetooth / Wi-Fi for data transfer
- 100 Percent compliant with USB 2.0 specifications 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
The USB micro B connector has become the new universal standard connector used on most smartphones and tablets. This USB 2.0 cable features a USB A male plug on one end and a USB micro B male plug on the other end. The connectors are gold plated to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It is shielded and features a single ferrite core to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference
- Includes a ferrite core to prevent RF and electromagnetic interference
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 5-7 business days. Our warehouse is located in the Netherlands.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
The shipping is free for all orders in the EU. For deliveries to countries outside of the EU shipping costs may apply.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us for free within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.