Monoprice USB Type-A Male to Type-A Female 2.0 Extension Cable - Active, 26/22AWG, Repeater, Kinect & PS3 Move Compatible, Black, 20 m (65 ft)
- Product SKU: 107533
- Category: Bestsellers Cables USB Cables
- Cable Length - Extends USB signal up to 65 feet (20 meters).
- Compliance - Compliant with USB 2.0 high speed (480mbps) standard and backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 standards.
- Compatibility - Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.0 or higher, Linux. It can also be used with many types of USB devices, including the Xbox Kinect and the eye of the PS3 move.
- Connecting to kinect - The Kinect requires more power than traditional USB ports are capable of providing. In order to prevent damage to equipment Microsoft has designed the Kinect with a proprietary connector. If your kinect did not come with a USB power adapter, you must purchase one from Microsoft before you can use this extension cable.
- Please note - You can use this cable to connect the USB version of the kinect only. It is not compatible with the proprietary kinect connector. If you have a kinect connector,�please use�B005KBLYQS.
Due to its design, USB cable has a normal maximum length of about 5 meters (16.4 feet), but you can get longer distances by using an active USB extension cable from Monoprice!
This is a bus-powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device without any signal loss or potential performance problems. It contains active electronics, which boost the USB signal for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances. The cable operates as self-powered extender, for use with USB cameras, printers, webcams, keyboard/mouse, etc.
It is a true plug-and-play device. No additional drivers are required. It supports Windows® 98/2000/XP/Vista®/7, Mac® OS X® 10.0 or higher, and Linux®. It can also be used with many types of USB devices, including the Xbox® Kinect®* and the Eye of the PS3® Move™!
- USB A male to A female extension
- Gold-plated connectors
- 26/22 AWG wires
- Compliant with USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps) standard
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0/1.1 standards
- Active USB extension cable
- Ensures good signal quality to meet USB 2.0 specification
- Extends USB signal up to 20 meters (65 feet)
- Operating temperature range from +32 ~ +176°F (0 ~ +80°C)
- Compatible with Windows® 98/2000/XP/Vista®/7, Mac® OS X®, Linux® and many types of USB devices, including the Xbox Kinect and the eye of the PS3 move.
* Important notes for Kinect users:
1. You can use this cable to connect the USB version of the Kinect only. It is not compatible with the proprietary Kinect connector. If you have a Kinect connector, please use PID 8487.
2. The Kinect requires more power than traditional USB ports are capable of providing. In order to prevent damage to equipment, Microsoft has designed the Kinect with a proprietary connector. If your Kinect did not come with a USB/Power adapter, you must purchase one from Microsoft before you can use this extension cable.
Monoprice™ and all Monoprice logos are trademarks of Monoprice Inc.
Microsoft®, Windows®, Vista®, Xbox®, and Kinect® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple®, Mac®, and OS X® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
PlayStation® and PS3® are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Move™ is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.