Weatherproof Hard Case with Wheels and Customizable Foam, 66 x 50 x 35 cm (26" x 20" x 14") by Monoprice
- Product SKU: 112184
- Category: Bestsellers, Hobby & Home, Outdoor Gear, SITEWIDE, Tier
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes, Seal design provides IP67 level protection.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards with shockproof design offering fully customizable foam interior
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material with pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- 5016 cu in (82.21 liter) internal volume and Weighs only 24.07 lbs (10.92 kg)
- Internal: 22.99 x 17.40 x 12.95 (584 x 442 x 329 mm) | External: 26.38 x 20.00 x 13.98 (670 x 508 x 355 mm)
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for audio equipment or display monitors using this customizable Weatherproof Hard Case from Monoprice!
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
This case features a pair of 2.3" heavy-duty wheels and an extendable, locking handle, which allows you to roll the load. The handle extends about 13", resulting in the top of the handle being about 38" off the floor when the case is standing on its side. Additionally, it has full load handles on each side so two people can carry the load.
- Designed and developed to the comply with the highest safety protection standards
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- 2.3" heavy-duty wheels and extendable handle for easy portability
- Full load handles on each side so two people can carry the load
- Customizable name plate
- 7mm diameter lock holes
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) operating temperature
- 5016 cu in (82.21 liter) internal volume
- 183.42 lbs (83.2 kg) maximum buoyancy
- 26.38" x 20.00" x 13.98" (670 x 508 x 355 mm) external dimensions
- 22.99" x 17.40" x 12.95" (584 x 442 x 329 mm) internal dimensions
- Weighs only 24.07 lbs (10.92 kg)
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After the order has been placed, shipping takes about 3-4 business days.
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Free shipping for orders from 30€.
What are the returns policy?
You can return your items to us within 14 days without giving a reason. We expect the items to be in their original condition upon return.
How does the return work?
If you do not like an article, you can return it to us within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. Please print the return label, stick it on the carefully sealed package and hand it over to your local post office. Please keep the document with the tracking number carefully.